29 September 2006
Guidelines 53 - 56
53. You shall not drink and operate.

I have a hard time deciding which is worse so yall might have to help this little southern girl out... Which is worse: drunk driving or drunk neurosurgery?

54. You shall not walk along the train tracks and text people if you are deaf.

First, believe it or not, my condolences to the family. I don't know what it must be like to lose your child. I pray I never find out.

Why are you walking along the train tracks if you are deaf? Yes, I know that some deaf people can feel vibrations. However I am not quite sure how that plays out when the train is running on tracks and not really on the ground. Next, why are you walking along the train tracks while text messaging your parents if you are deaf? I don't know... For me, that is sort of like...driving a car at night without headlights while blindfolded and listening to a DVD.

55. You shall not bring a lawsuit against yourself for backing over your own car.

I know that we in America are sue happy. Everything is someone else's fault. We are a society that just can't take responsibility. Fat people sue McDonald's. We sue fast food chains when we spill scalding coffee on ourselves. We need stupid warnings on hair dryers. You can't get blood from a turnip as is... Don't sue the city when you are the city employee that caused the damage to your own vehicle. Moron.

56. You shall not kick a student out of class on the basis of hair color.

You know, when I was in school, more specifically my senior year, I was known as Rainbow Bright. I had incredibly good grades. I just had, well, unusual hair. My grandmother always figured, and I agree with her especially since I have a five year old son that sometimes sports red spikes or silver spikes in his hair with washable hair color, that if the worst thing a kid ever does is dye their hair an unusual color then the parent has it made.

I want to know where the ACLU is. Oh wait, that's right...there are still far too many minorities left to convince that they are oppressed to worry about a fourteen year old girl.



posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates