26 September 2006
My kid is so funny...
So last Saturday night we were watching the OU game at the in laws'. The boys were back in the blue room (because the walls are blue) where my MIL keeps her stamping and scrapbooking stuff. They were making pictures. They came into the living room and brought me a picture they made on some stock card. You could still smell the permanent marker. Unkey Monkey (18 yo BIL) took it and started sniffing it (trying to be funny).

Me: "Quit that! You're such a bad influence."

DS1: "Don't worry Unkey Monkey - I like sniffing markers too."

Me: **laughs so hard I cry**

Unkey: "That's my BOY!"

So - it looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue as I have a couple of huffers in my midst. Okay, so not really. We told DS1 that we should not sniff markers on purpose. It kills brain cells (and apparently in our family, there's already a shortage).
posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Ohhh but markers smell sooo good! You'll have to buy them those kiddie markers from now on or sharpies. LOL!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates