29 September 2006
Guideline 52
Example of Natural Stupidity

My students, you will probably have to Google search for the story because your instructor (just call me stupid) neglected to mark the link to include. My good friend sent me a story that will make a wonderful example.

Number one, mothers shouldn't leave their sleeping children in a car; particularly when it is warm out. Number two, don't be more concerned about how much it is going to cost you when the fire department comes to bust the glass to get your poor baby out. People should have to undergo a common sense test before having children.


52. You shall not charge a wounded soldier for damaged body armor.

If he hadn't been wearing the body armor then there wouldn't be a soldier to charge, now would there? So let me get this straight....he gives up his life to devote to his country, puts himself in harm's way, leaves his family behind, practically gets blown to bits, gets discharged, and now he is going to be charged $700 for damaging a piece of body armor? You've got to be kidding me. I pronounce the people charging him as being held liable for DSC (for my new readers that stands for Double Stupidity Clause and the punishment is tarring, feathering, and being taken into the streets and shot). Go to Iraq but don't get hurt because if you damage the government's equipment then you must pay for it. Give me a break.

PS Don't lie, cheat, or steal because the government HATES competition (just look at Haliburton!)!
posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates