06 December 2006
I hope I'm wrong...
I hope I am being completely presumptuous. I hope and pray that I am wrong. James Kim is dead (you know, the missing guy from Oregon...found the wife and kids). Why do I feel that? Because you FIND missing people...lost people; you RECOVER dead people. You don't say that you found the body of someone if you know they are alive. The new didn't say, "Found the bodies of Mrs. Kim and her daughters...and they are alive!!" No, they said that 3/4 of the Kim family was found alive.

Gosh, I really hope he is alive...because let's face it - the news is known to screw crap up (everone remembers the mine story...they're alive!! oh wait - no they aren't...even posted a rule about it). Anyway, if I'm wrong, I'll post a big ole' apology...but I doubt that I am wrong.

PS...directly after publishing this entry originally at around 2:55 PM CST, I saw this on foxnews.com...at about 2:58 PM. Please keep that family in your prayers.n By the way, the times above are from my computer - not blogger.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 2:52 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Just read the Hypothermia autopsy results. A cool Dad trying to save the family. Makes me wonder though - in the age of cell phones, etc. why more people don't have them? They are sometimes cheaper than land locked phones. Mine has GPS tracking, etc. and runs about $30 a month. (Landline phone runs me $32 for minimal service)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    That's the funky kicker to the whole thing...that's how they found the wife - through a lucky cell phone ping.

    God bless his family. :(

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd expected him to have been armed with more gadgets than 007. This is CNET/TechTV's gadget lab rat, right? Though I've never known him personally, it feels like I've lost a friend. Rest in peace.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates