30 November 2006
Thursday Thirteen
Okay, so I've been on hiatus. Since we have this big ice storm and I'm home sick...here's a TT for you. Just 13 random things that come to mind.

1. My mom now has the internet..dial up. That means I can't dog her too much because she does read the blog now but at least she appreciates a good, snippy remark.

2. Best OU / OSU joke of the season: What's the difference between an OU fan and an OSU fan? 75 miles and a college degree!

3. My voice is coming and going at odd times since I've got strep. Currently I sound like Michael Jackson with his nuts stuck in a vice.

4. I am watching Fox News and they are talking about giving plastic surgery as a gift for the holidays. She was talking about men buying a gift certificate for breast implants and face lifts. Personally, if The Cop Magnet gave me a gift certificate for a face lift, I'd give him a certificate of my own...a certificate of divorce! Don't call me ugly - if my boobs are sagging, you got kids to thank for that. LOL

5. I am spending my day playing on pogo since I am supposed to be in bed.

6. This morning when I tried to put my dog out, my storm door was iced shut. The Cop Magnet had to go out the back door, go around to the front, and apply some de-icer.

7. The kids are dying to go play outside but the snow hasn't started - it is still pelting ice and frankly, I don't feel like spending the day in urgent care.

8. Killer whales are called "killer" for a reason. Apparently an orca bit its trainer and taken to the bottom of the pool. It was a girl orca...must be PMS.

9. I got some butter cookies at the pharmacy for $1.99 for a three pound tin.

10. I just told a friend about pretrieve.com and she is going nuts playing with it.

11. I am reading one of the new Tim LaHaye books...I read the entire Left Behind series. I am reading Secrets of Ararat or something like that.

12. The Cop Magnet doesn't seem to understand that wet wood won't burn.

13. Next term I am taking Algebra and Family Law. This term I am taking Legal Research and Writing (in week four) and Interpersonal Communications.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 10:47 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said…

    I don't think it's boring, and I think we're 'neighbors.' Good list and feel better!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Leanne said…

    Not boring at all!

    That ice storm missed us. What a pain to be literally frozen in. :P

    I was just thinking last night that I'd love some thigh lipo for Christmas! LOL I wouldn't divorce him for it, although I would forever be paranoid.

    I read the Left Behind series, too. I have one of the prequels to read here, I need to make time for that!

    Sometimes, the best way to teach a man that wet wood won't burn is to give him a piece of wet wood and a match. Then just laugh for a little while, but don't let him catch you. ;)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I like random lists a lot! I hope the ice storm will be over soon and you feel better too!
    My Tt is about Sinterklaas.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hopefully the weather clears and you feel better soon!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Celfyddydau said…

    Ice storms do not sound nice.

    Yes to #4 and Algebra! Are you crazy?

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    So did you go crazy inside today. It was hard to entertain the little guy since he couldn't go outside because he's sick. But it has been snowing here for about 5 hours and we've got a nice accumulation. Maybe tomorrow we can go out and make snow angles. The call center was closed today which is odd usually call centers never close.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Howdy there buddy!!

    No, I didn't go crazy. I'm sick with strep so the forced rest was probably a good thing. I keep thinking maybe I should do school work but I'm so freaking tired and sore. Doc said to wait until Sat.

    We have the fire place going. It feels good but the smell is beginning to hurt my throat. :( *whine*

    What's wrong with the little guy?? I hope it isn't anything serious. J went out for a while to play. He's been so much better since his surgery but sometimes I still worry. I let him out about 15 min at a time.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Random thoughts are always the best. Lord knows I have ton of them. Playing lazy bones today. I planned to do a few things but the weather is hot and sticky - it's raining and I feel like taking a nap. I may manage to give the bird cage a quick cleaning.

    (site looks fine now, could had been anything. My guess the night I came by the blogroll had an extra long name in there and stretched it some. It's snapped back nicely now.)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As to #3

    Do you remember the pants he used to wear??? I don't think vices would have any effect on him :)

    Oh, and now you should try on the Darth Vader voice changer yourself!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates