30 September 2006
Guideline 70
70. You shall refrain from trying to pet a giant panda while you are drunk.

It probably isn't a great idea to get in there when you are sober either...unles you are a trainer. But this moron wasn't. Of course he got bit, but what sent me over the edge was when he bit the panda back!! So let's see...the panda is asleep, the drunkard jumps into the cage and tries to touch it, the panda is startled and bites him on the leg, the drunkard gets angry and kicks the panda, the panda bites his other leg, and eventually the drunkard bites the panda back.

Just because an animal "seems to get along well with people" doesn't make it so. Lions in captivity like people...people give them food. Sometimes lions are too hungry to wait. Then they try to eat the zookeeper. They like people all right...for freaking dinner!

What REALLY takes the cake is that the authorities are not considering a punishment for this moron. Okay, so he probably got what he deserved and that was a good punishment....yet something tells me that he hasn't learned his lesson.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:30 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I'd pet a panda on a dare! LOL!

    http://www.verydodgy.com/pics/people/good_wife.htm

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    You are so much braver than I...

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They should leave the guy with the panda for a month... with no food for either of them. Then see what happens! LOL

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    The panda would probably be smart enough to wait for the guy to fall asleep and THEN eat him. Nothing better than a little wine (wino) with your meal or for the panda...as your meal. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates