03 July 2007
Hmm..
Since when did Fred Thompson announce that he's running for office? Did I miss that? Realclearpolitics.com has him listed in the polls, but I don't remember him coming "out". They even have a support website listed.

Did I miss something?

While I'm on the subject of politics...that website also have an interesting blog entry about Hilary. Apparently one of the reasons why democrats do not want her in the office is because they think the country isn't ready for a woman president. I find that amusing since they are supposed to be liberal / equal rights. I think we're ready, speaking as a conservative. I just don't think we are ready for her.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 1:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I hadn't heard anything official, but it is all over the news as speculation...

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger David said…

    Did you catch the season finale of L&O? He totally hinted about it. He has also formed an Exploratory Committee and said he was going to announce...hmm, I think it was on or around the 4th of July.

    I heard a funny commentary on Glenn Beck's show recently. He was saying that if it HAD to be a democrat. Who would you pick. Everyone shocked themselves by saying Hillary! She was the only one among the democrats they thought who would actually put up a fight to defend the US in a war. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates