25 June 2007
Time Travel Tuesday
This is the salvation or incredibly important moment during the walk Christ. Since I recently gave my testimony (just search on the faith file labels). So I was thinking and I think I will use this time..

We were completely out of groceries yesterday. I mean in the freezer I had two packages of hot dogs, one package of hamburger, and two waffles. The refrigerator was looking pretty thin, too. As were the cabinets...some staples in there - beans, rice, and pizza sauce so instead of red beans and rice I planned on making pizza beans and rice.

We had a domain up for sale. It's been up for sale for over six months. It sold today for $125! God never fails. He never forsakes. He never leaves. He provides, provides, provides. I put 15 in gas in my car (because it was on empty and I just started my job). The Cop Magnet and I went to Albertsons and got some 10 for 10 things. Then we went to Sprawl-Mart because my bread is cheaper. They had fresh fruit on sale! Their meat (although I am not crazy about it) was in fair rate so we spent about $90 total at both stores.

God is so faithful! If you spread His message (and I got the privilege and call to give my husband a very hard message that I heard yesterday - and he wasn't very receptive, but I know that God planted the seed. I did what He wanted and He blessed my family for it.

Please pray for my family this week. This is a big transition week with me starting work.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:54 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is sooo faithful!! Thanks for sharing about His timely provision!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    God is ever faithful. Good luck with your new job!

    Be blessed!
    ♥ Jodi

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww, worked out great for ya'll!

    Good luck with new job and maybe it won't upset the family schedule tooo much.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    God is faithful! We've had to walk this faith walk since hubby starting his own business, and me a SAHM, and God has called us to lean on Him for provision. We've thought about me going back to work a couple of times over the last 3 years, and every time God shuts that door. He is teaching us to rely on Him, and not on anything we can do. God bless you in your new job; be a light there!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    God is good, all the time!
    thanks for sharing your story.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    God is an on time God!

    We were in the same boat this week. You should have seen my excitement last night after coming home from church and finding an unopened jar of peanut butter in the cabinet lol. The kids were happy to eat peanut butter and jelly on hamburger buns LOL!

    Thank goodness today is grocery day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates