11 September 2007
My crappy day
Yesterday was, indeed, a Monday. Where do I start?

Do you want to know about how I had no umbrella and, consequently, was completely soaked to the point that I had to change my shirt when I got to work?

How about when I went to lunch and was stalled in town by traffic because all three news stations were there?

Better yet - how about when I was coming back to work (walking in from the parking areas) and slipped in a mud puddle and got mud up to my knee?

Oh wait - that doesn't compare much to hitting the pothole on the way to the baseball game and screwing up my tire...

Or the fact that the temperature dropped to 52 and the wind was blowing at about 20..

And to top off my Monday when we got in, Pup Dog had chewed a small hole in the hose that runs from the toilet to the floor and my bathroom was a literal misty shower...but at least the water was clean right?

Oh, and The Cop Magnet's power thingie in the computer went out again. We just bought it...it has a 90 day warranty. So you best believe he is getting his money back!

Hopefully today is better...I won't even tell you what I said to another mom at a baseball game that had the gall to run her mouth about the "new kids" on the team that don't know how to play.

Labels: , ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Crazy Day. What would life be like without a few of these thrown in now and again?

    Chin up, you're entertaining angels unaware. Yet, your faith is glorifying God.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I hope today is better :)
    Is one of those new kids yours?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates