03 September 2007
Eat, Sleep, and Breath...BASEBALL!
Yeah, I know it isn't spring. Matter of fact, our leaves are already falling from the trees. Yet, here in the big ole' town of Noble we love our sports. We love our sports so much that it doesn't matter what time of year it is - you can play any sport at any time. So - we are playing baseball.

Fall league is great because it isn't nearly as competitive as spring ball (and everything is on clearance!). The good news is that my boys have the same coach...but practice is on different nights.

So for the next two months or so we are going to eat, sleep, and breath baseball.

Our schedule looks something like this:

Monday - two games

Tuesday - Monkey Butt practices

Wednesday - Bry-onicle practices

Thursday - Monkey Butt practices

Friday - Bry-onicle practices

Guess I better buy out Sprawl-Mart in bug repellent.


Baseball

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 1:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geeez girl, you gonna need some vitamins to keep up with a schedule like that!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates