09 September 2007
Just things
Time sure flies when you live on a baseball field. I guess the "good" news is that Monkey Butt's practice was rained out today. Bry-onicle's scrimmage got toasted Friday night, too. Next week is not only my birthday (anyone want to give me $100 LOL), but both boys' first games, and the cold front starts coming in. I have a feeling that we are going to go from summer to winter. We don't always have fall around here...but I love it.

I guess I am doing okay after Stripe's (FC22) death. Every cat I've ever had ended up dying from cancer or neuro disorder. The good news is that FC15 seems to be coping well. I was a little worried about him since he's never been without FC22 in his entire life. But, FC15 is far more social than FC22 was and he doesn't care whether or not the dogs are in the room. If he wants mama's loving, he comes and gets it!

I got an A in Intro to Psych. I think I'll have an A in Interviewing and Investigation. I got a B on my final test...before it my average was 95% so hopefully it doesn't pull me down. This should be my last term before my major officially changes. I have History of Criminal Justice (gag - bore - snore) and Wills, Trusts, and Estates (which will be useful but probably still boring).

The neighbor behind is still keeping us up (or at least me - for some reason our bedroom is the only room you can hear it in and know that is where the music is coming from at 4 in the morning). Neighbor across the street is coming out of her shell with me...lived here three years and I know her name - she finally asked me last night what my name is. She even gave me a couple of skirts and invited me to an Arbonne party at the end of the month.

Work is awesome. I love my job and I really enjoy my co-horts.

Right now we are watching Delta Farce. It's okay; I've seen better, but if you watch it expecting nothing then you'll be alright. We saw Underdog. It was really cute. I was impressed...I was skeptical about it at first.

That's really about it on this end. I'll take my camera with me to the games tomorrow night (provided they are not canceled from rain) and try and get some video of the boys.

I'll try to be a better blogger this week.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:02 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Awwww, I'm sorry to hear about Stripe. We have three little kittens if you'd like one for your birthday? LOL. Poor little things, they've been put into submission by Squirt, dressed in dolly clothes and the whole nine yards.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates