11 May 2007
I am not a complete idiot...
I have some parts missing - I swear I do!

I took the boys to school this morning. Scratch that - I tried to take the boys to school this morning. Bry-onicle's school is across the street. Guess what happened? The car ran out of gas. I was so tired last night after church and after playing Bunco with the boys I forgot to go put gas in it. So I parked it on the side of the access road to the school and walked the rest of the way with the boys.

The problem was that Monkey Butt's school is about two miles away. Walking is a slight problem with my foot, but we set out anyway. I tried calling Nana Beachy and got no answer. I tried calling Poppy and he said he would try and get a hold of her. About the time we are leaving, my neighbor stops and said, "I knew something was wrong when I saw the Camaro parked on the side of the road. What happened?" I told her that we ran out of gas. So she took Monkey Butt to school and me back to the house.

The good news is that I found the gas can...and it was full! I also got my cardio in. Did you know that the car was approximately 1,015 steps away from White Trash Central? The bad news is that I parked in the mud...and Camaros don't do so well in the mud. I was able to get unstuck by throwing it in reverse and spinning out of it.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 11:45 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates