08 May 2007
Robin is...
Yes, there you have it boys and girls...that's my first name. Here's how the game works...and just a note - I stole it from Margie.

You have eight things to put behind your name such as: “needs”, “is”, and "wants" - then you Google it. Write down the first five results...

Robin needs:

1. help going downhill. (True since I am on crutches)
2. your help. (Especially if you have a billion dollars and you need help spending it)
3. you. (I haven't decided what for yet, though)
4. somebody to love (since I am now a WoW widow once again)
5. help to defeat Guy of Gisbourne (apparently I have an arch enemy that I didn't even know about!!)

Robin is:

1. a sniper (well I guess I never told yall that I was on the rifle team in high school - but my aim sucks)
2. still out there in the woods (partially true - there's a wooded area behind White Trash Central)
3. luv
4. doomed (of course I am - I am a WoW Widow)
5. hidden (true - not a lot of people really know me well)

Robin wants:

1. to meet 1 person
2. in (to play BUNCO)
3. to date a boy toy (GI Joe, perhaps?)
4. to be reliable (true, I do feel like I've let this slip lately especially in church...sigh)
5. to purchase more or less butter than Batman is willing to sell (oookkkaayyy)

Robin has:

1. a song (and I guess it's a good thing that the Bible says make a joyful NOISE)
2. an average life expectancy of 1.1 year (great - looks like I've surpassed that goal)
3. always been a frequent speaker (even though most of the time I stick my foot in my mouth)
4. soul
5. been taking care of kids (uhh... yeah)

Robin loves:

1. southern comfort food (how true, how true, how true!)
2. hello kitty (only if I get to poke her eyes out)
3. Primus (well, maybe when I was in high school...Winona and her big brown beaver)
4. tattooed lady (that's news to me... I didn't know that I knew any lady with a tattoo)
5. real estate (that also news to me...frankly I'm in love with White Trash Central)

Robin picks:

1. hospitality (do unto others, baby!)
2. a fight (I saw that one coming from a MILE away)
3. up the pace (picante sauce?)
4. picks up a bow (I don't have good aim and won't be splitting any apples although I might put a hole through someone's melon)
5. a bumper prize (oookkkaayyy)

Robin says:

1. relax (very funny considering I just got back from the doc last week because of anxiety)
2. America has a hole in its soul (uhh...yeah, it's called lack of morals and personal responsibility)
3. 27 weeks ago (I can hardly remember yesterday...)
4. unlike some other Robin Hoods, I speak with a British accent (and a very bad one at that)
5. we only output to DVD (seems more like The Cop Magnet's area of expertise)

Robin does:

1. not suck (well that's good to know...)
2. not want to utilize them (the mysterious them...I could give you a great big list of thems that I don't want to utilize)
3. the navigation and does not think twice about it (which is why I generally get lost and end up needing directions)
4. a remarkable job (gee, thanks)
5. deliver outlandish visual mischief (especially if left alone with Nana Beachy... 'nuff said)

Robin thinks:

1. weddings should be held in the afternoon (that's when mine was held)
2. I should dust more (wow - this thing is pretty accurate)
3. it's incredible (what it is I do not know)
4. up a word (care to take a guess?)
5. it will probably turn up again (be it that lost sock or the tack you dropped last week but couldn't find until you stepped on it today without wearing shoes)

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 7:43 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    I like this one. I'm gonna have to try it now too!

    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

    Ang

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tried to do that but nothing seems to make sense, unless I did a little "editing," so I tried typing in what YOU would have (i.e. google-ing "robin needs").

    The second result was
    "Robin needs a spanking."

    Me thinks some editing IS required.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    You are right - it did take some editing...after all I try to stay more or less G rated (sometimes an occasionally PG 13) around here. Well, at least, compared to how I could be.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did this thing about a year ago and I admit I was pretty amazed at some of the things google came up with, lol.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    What's a Wow woman? Great job, there are lots of funnies in there. =O)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Margie - A WoW widow is a woman who is married to a man that plays World of Warcraft online. LOL It pretty much means that I don't "see" much of him. But I do - he's doesn't play all the time. I just put that on there to jab at him (with his permission LOL).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates