29 April 2007
Oh.My.Goodness
I totally forgot what a moon bounce was like.

We had Kids' Day today at the church. It was a ton of fun and we had some inflatables. My little friends (my kids were off running with their buddies) Hannah and Seth decided that I should bounce with them in the moon bounce. They are two and four. So I jumped and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped and I jumped...and then I was ready to fall over from a heart attack.

Then we decided to go climb the obstacle course. I went mostly because I was afraid some of the older kids that weren't from our church might knock one of the little ones down. It was such a work out and after you climb the wall - it is a huge drop to the bottom. Around the fifth time, I climbed up there and just sat down. I didn't move until it was almost time to go.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 6:15 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Girl, I don't know how you did it even one time. I'm an old Mom... and know now, why I should have had a kid 20 years ago.

    Not to mention, I'd pop the inflateable thing with my fat butt.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Omar Cruz said…

    this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look: this is a good page, you can visit too:The drinks of kava kava root,that obtain from the dissected roots of the Piper shrub methysticum, have been used in ceremonies and at social level in the regions of the South Pacific during hundreds of years, and in Europe as of 1700 Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
    Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger PraiseFiddler said…

    Looks like you've got a spammer.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger - PRACTiCAL CHiCK said…

    Looks like it. Guess I now have to do comment moderation. Don't you hate it when a bad apple spoils the basket..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates