10 May 2007
Extreme fatigue
I am so so so so so so so so so tired. I have to go next week for a bone scan on my right foot. They are going to look to see if there is a stress fracture or if the bar that was put in to support the bone is irritating my foot making it painful to walk. Really, it wasn't that bad until they decided to mess with it. Now it hurts pretty badly. They put me in one of those blue walking boots, but it actually makes my foot hurt worse. So I told them I wouldn't be wearing it. That went over well...

Tonight after church we are having Unkey Monkey's graduation party. I want to get his pic done with Monkey Butt since Monkey Butt will graduate Kindergarten this year.

I told The Cop Magnet the only other thing I want for Mother's Day is a family picture. I have a friend that will do it for free. She's awesome behind the lens. I can print it at home or go to Sprawl-Mart to print.

I am trying to get back into the swing of posting more than once a week.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 2:10 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ages ago I had this fracture on my wrist which had to be put in a cast. After 4 weeks, the doctor at the gov't hospital said "well, it's not healing so we'll have to operate."

    A second opinion at a private clinic revealed that my wrist was already perfectly fine... sheeesh.

    Anyways, hope you feel better quick :)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Ouch, sounds painful, hope that gets better soon! Oooh a family pic...please share when it's done :D!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates