16 October 2006
Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to make a guideline about myself. I am such an idiot. Those of you that have known me for several years are going to want to kick me. Remember the book I started working on before Overcoming the Battle of the Sexes? Yeah, that one...the really good one. The one that I've worked off and on and off and on for about three years. Since Overcoming the Battle of the Sexes was on the laptop I just assumed the other one was too. I started looking for it tonight to work on it. I can't find it. Why? Because it isn't there. It was on the hard drive of the desktop...you know, the one with the bad video card. The one that my husband wiped (after asking me if I had everything off of it and I said yes).

I am such an idiot. He can try to recover the hard drive but right now he just doesn't have the time to do it. So guess what...

I'm an idiot.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:14 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry... if I remember correctly, you've done a guideline or 2 about yourself before :)

    But seriously, I know how that feels, having lost a some very important files that I've worked on in the past to a virus. Files that have never been recovered. So let's hope that your husband does manage to recover those files. [crossing my fingers for you]

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Thanks. I do hope he can get it back (right now it doesn't look like it will happen but you never know). Everything happens for a reason.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates