15 September 2006
Go ahead...laugh at my expense
See if I care...cause I'm going to Six Flags with the kids and YOU can't go! But you can still laugh at me...my best friend did so I guess you can too.

I was sitting at work doing billing. Our runner, who is about 19, snuck up behind me with some kind of thing that makes this buzzing noise. He got very close and started making it buzz. I was just sure that giant flying icky bugs had arrived to take me away. I don't have to describe my reaction because every single one of you now pictures my action. Need a visual? My hair is about half way down my back, dirty blonde, straight...I am wearing a denim skirt that goes down to my ankle, a pink under shirt and a pink plaid overshirt with snaps. Now - imagine all of that flying up out of a chair with no where to go..

Shut up. You can quit laughing now.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 4:23 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Hmmm, the Palmetto bug!! I had one buzz and "tic-tic-tic" flying right at me two nights ago. I ain't been able to bring my BP down since.

    I so wished that whole experience of yours was YouTubed! -M

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I am so glad that it wasn't YouTubed...oh, and I just bombarded you with pictures.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just curious, whatever happened between you and Pam?

    Too funny, wish I could've been there :-D!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I'm confused...what do you mean about me and Pam? Nothing happened. She is coming down in November for ladies conference.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates