13 September 2006
Very nice birthday...
My co-workers bought me a birthday cake. It was chocolate. I don't like chocolate but I didn't want to offend my new cohorts so I just said I don't like cake. I don't eat donuts either so they bought that line. LOL

The Cop Magnet took me to El Chico's. Of course the little munchkins went too. I had chicken and mushroom quesadillas. The Cop Magnet was smart enough to not asking for singing waiters. Guess he knew he wouldn't look good wearing queso.

We went to PetsMart and Ross. I got a new pair of black boots at Ross. My other ones started to look kind of...well, old. We got Susie Q (from now on I will only refer to her as The Dumb Dog because she really is dumb - how many dogs do you know that bark at ham?) a new chew buddy named "Little Buddy" and a giant bone. We got Sonny and Stripe (from now on referred to as 15 Pound Cat and 22 Pound Cat) a new cat toy. 22 Pound Cat loved it but got tired and had to lay down to swat at it.

My brother called. He's an OTR truck driver. He was coming in off of a 976 mile run. He's the trucker you dread -the one pulling a double that does 80. He did the run in about 16 hours. Next time he gets a weekender to Laredo, he said he is taking me with him. We'll cross over to Nuevo Laredo (at least that is what he called it) and get some food, the eye, and he'll get my husband some Kalua (sp?) since he said he can get it for about $8 a gallon. What on earth does one do with that much of it?

The only bad part about the day was probably when we figured out I'm allergic to Surf brand detergent (another one to add to the list...).
posted by -atomik kitten @ 12:17 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Ahh the cop magnet. Happy Birthday by the way! I will tighten up this template I promise. Been a bit wee hectic around here.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you had a great birthday. Free food is always a plus LOL. So did your cats grow or has the smaller one always been huge too? By the way did I mention how much of a pain the beta blogger is. I can't comment with my new blogger account user name...why? Once again new technolgy and old technolgy don't mix. Is this site owned my Microsoft?

    Christina

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Thanks to both of you!!

    Margie - take your time. I love it so far and you just take your time and take care of you and yours first!!

    Christina - of course they don't mix...that would take all the fun from it and make WAY too much sense. I kept trying to sign in to beta (for your new blog) with my blogspot info which it promptly rejected. Good thing I have a gmail account.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates