09 September 2006
Bad Cop, NO DONUT!


So The Cop Magnet had to have the tired rotated today. He calls me at home to inform me it would be two or three hours until they could even get to his car. So I dutifully got in the Grocery Getter, dropped the boys off with nana (because he had two other people with him so I knew I wouldn't have room for everyone since sticking kids in the trunk is apparently frowned upon). Once I get onto Highway 9 and get to the first stoplight, this Highway Patrol comes barreling up beind me (I'm in the right hand lane at a stop light) and gets over to the left hand turning lane...lights and sirens a'blazing...so I'm thinking something is seriously wrong. He cuts off my lane and the lane on the left of me and starts yelling at us to get the **** out of the way, pull over, pull over, pull over...so me, and like six or seven other cars hurry off to the shoulder. I saw more lights in the distance and thought that something was seriously wrong.

There wasn't anything wrong...that jerk was hollering and cussing at us to pull off the road so the Sooners' buses could get past us. I'm sorry - if they were rated ten or less I might do it out of respect. I was so mad...because he didn't stay there after they got by to let us back into traffic. He took off. So the seven of us are stuck on the shoulder for a good ten minutes trying to get back on the road. Was that really necessary?
posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    That sucks. They do stuff like that here sometimes, like Friday when the President was in town.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    You know, I can see doing it for the President (kind of)...but not for a bunch of ball players.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates