17 June 2007
Boo-yah!!
Done with my final papers for Social Problems and Legal Ethics. We are getting ready for church. I bought Hannibal Rising in paperback and it is an awesome book. We are working to get the house straightened up really well since I start work in a week. I am so excited. I will be making more at this job than I have made since I was pregnant with Monkey Butt seven years ago. I am really getting excited.

In other news, my all nighters might be disappearing. My good doctor put me on Lunesta. He gave me samples of the 2 mg and the 3 mg. The 2 mg made it to where I got in that twilight sleep and couldn't go all the way to sleep or wake up. The 3 mg left a metal taste in my mouth, but I slept ALL NIGHT! Yahoo!

Happy father's day. We are taking The Cop Magnet out to eat after church.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 1:11 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger David said…

    Hi, I just link surfed my way onto your blog. I absolutely love the abortion ticker on your sidebar. I am about to go get a copy and put it on my blog. It reminds me of a great bumper sticker I see all the time on the way home from work. "Kill Babies Not Terrorists, Vote Democrat." I just laughed so hard at the bumper sticker! I'm sure to pop on by this way again.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates