21 February 2007
Thirteen Random Thoughts
1. The Cop Magnet has the flu. Make him feel better - go register at his website...it's free.

2. My bathroom was spotless..then Pup Dog took care of that "problem" by eating an entire roll of toilet paper.

3. The doc put me on Buspar for anxiety (in addition to the Lexapro and the Restoril for insomnia). I've never felt so thirsty...well okay maybe one other time when I took one of those 24 hour Sudafeds and ended up with water intoxication.

4. I am kind of enjoying being "unemployed" (you know if you don't count homemaking - which I do..).

5. It is really hard to see FC-22 in the dark. He is black and gray...and therefore, makes a most excellent tripping device.

6. Monkey Butt started soccer this week. His first game is Saturday and we have a big chance of rain.

7. The Cop Magnet made up for buying me a muffler for Valentine's Day. He bought me Printshop Deluxe 22. It won't run on the lap top because I have a 64 bit processor. I can't get it to print using his computer.

8. Either way, it is still a very fun program to play with!!

9. I can't wait for church tomorrow night. I've been so re-energized now that I am not teaching Sunday School. I didn't mind doing it, but that is not what God wants me to do.

10. They have weird crap on TV at night.

11. Did I mention that I have the best sons on the face of this earth?

12. I am expecting God to move in a mighty way to enable me to not have to go back into the workforce.

13. In that respect, I wouldn't mind opening my own business. The VA thing never really took off. I have a couple of other things in mind, though....aside from writing, of course.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 10:19 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
    I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
    Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
    The comments you left me filled me with glee.
    It is hard to believe it is really true.
    I am trying very hard to not be blue.
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    nooooooooooooooo
    don't go....lol

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said…

    Kimo had a dingleberry stuck to his tushy...just a random thought :)

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have that version of printshop too and also run 64-bit on the my laptop. However, I have 2 desktops and it will run fine on one of them. I agree, it is a very fun program.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    It was fun coming to see you today through TT. I am going to miss this weekly visit with all my blog friends

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    OK I only play sporatically but did I miss something? TT is going away?

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger GEWELS said…

    Sounds like Cop Magnet needs to buy someone a new laptop.

    Why is TT leaving? I just started

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I am not sure why she is stopping...maybe lack of time?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Ms. George said…

    I liked your post. Thanks for the reading recommendations and for visiting my TT.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates