19 February 2007
Engagement Rings

So The Cop Magnet and I have been married for six years (seven in November) but we've been together for 12. When we first got engaged in March 2000 (right after we found out that we were expecting the arrival of Monkey Butt), we bought a very cheap set of wedding rings off of ebay. Considering the quality (1/4 carat diamond, small gold bands) and the fact we got the whole set for $70...we got a good deal.

Over the past three or four years I've quit wearing them (mostly because of the swelling in my fingers). The Cop Magnet has discussed getting a new set for me.

Anyway, during my late night web adventures (yall know how the insomnia can be) I came across a great site called Diamonds USA.

Possibly my favorite thing about the site is that you can sort the rings by style (setting) and by price. The prices seem very reasonable and they offer free shipping. They also have a cool search feature at the bottom that allows you to insert your jewelry budget and specify what kind of cut you want.

Personally I am a fan of princess cut diamonds. I like platinum, but I have a white gold budget. Here is one that I really like. They have a wish list, too.

All in all I think that Diamonds-USA is a great site for buying engagement rings. The prices are reasonable and they do the hacker safe testing daily.


Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 12:01 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dad has a jewelry store here in Manila... which has been here since my great-grandpa opened it like 100+ years ago. Sadly it will probably end with my dad as I have no interest, or aptitude, in rings, diamonds and what-have-you.

    Unfortunately, we don't handle international orders, but if you ever come to Manila, lemme know. (In really really thick and non-existent outside of TV/movies Chinese accent): I give good good price, yah?

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    wah! i can't see the link for some reason!!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Well, Rey, sadly...I will NEVER get on an airplane. :( Guess yall need to do international orders. LOL

    I have two sets of fake rings (but they sure is purty), too. I just don't wear them.

    Christie - just google diamonds-usa.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Oh yeah, and Rey - I used to work for a tobacco shop that was owned by a family from Beijing. "Only for you. Only today. Is 19.95!"

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    I am always on the lookout for a new diamond...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates