19 February 2007
The stench that is a teenage boy...
Saturday night Unkey Monkey came over and ask to borrow my car to go the movies. The Cop Magnet and the rest of my all-male crew had went to the movies already. He said he needed my car because the brake lights are out on his truck. I decide that's fine because if he wrecks it, that's one less car payment because he has full coverage and so do I!

Yesterday I decided to clean out my car...the weather here's been ugly forever (it seems) and it was quite pretty out.

My car smelled. Sick 2

It smelled like cheap cologne. You know, like Axe. My darling Unkey Monkey apparently decided to bathe himself in it. So now I must lay down some rules for my special little brother in law when it comes to using the grocery getter.

1. If you run my car out of gas, you must put gas back into it.
2. You must quit bathing yourself in cheap cologne. Do not make me get the Febreze after you!
3. Whatever you leave in my car (with the exception of used condoms) I get to keep...be it money or your watch.
4. No sex in my car. That is subject to the penalty of a long and drawn out, torturous death.
5. Vacuum out my car. You go out there to the boon docks with your little redneck friend - you need to vacuum out the rocks from my floor board.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:15 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    Ewwww cheap cologne.....ewwww

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    hahaha! oh the varying scents of teenaged boys from cheap cologne to the locker-room bedroom stink. that's some good stuff there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates