21 February 2007
Honk Honk
"Honk, honk" says the car horn. Car

"Honk, honk" says the Monkey Butt in the middle of the night when he is coughing. Coughing

He woke me up at 2 because he couldn't breathe. He sounded like a goose. Gave him a Luden's throat drop after he used his inhaler. I ended up propping him up on four pillows so he could sleep kind of upright.

This morning he was still honking, but he sounded more like a gosling than a full grown goose. He said he felt good so I went on and sent him to school. He should be at lunch right about now and I haven't heard from the school...so he must be doing okay. Thumbs Up 12

The weather here is so crazy. Last week we had snow and below freezing temps. This week it's been in the 60s. Last night, it got really cold again. I think that's what messed him up.

It is times like this where I am actually glad I am an insomniac.

The Cop Magnet is home with a really bad sinus infection.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 11:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates