04 January 2007
Thirteen Thoughts

1. I can't believe it is week eight in my classes (they are ten weeks long). I am staring down the barrel of a seven page paper and a legal memo. I'm still completely confused when it comes to LexisNexis and don't know what I'm going to do about it.

2. It's only by a miracle that I've managed to keep an A in that class.

3. I thought about giving up my morning Mountain Dew in the name of losing my last six pounds. After getting virtually no sleep last night between the puppy, The Cop Magnet's snoring, and the house feeling like a sauna...I better wait and give it up later.

4. A friend of mine's daughter was diagnosed with a staph infection. She's 11. Apparently it is right at the top of her bottom. They think she got it from a public restroom...and yet people wonder why I refuse to use public restrooms.

5. I am taking a break from teaching Sunday School. I was going to take a break from Children's Church (I help on the third Thursday of every month) but then they wouldn't have enough people. So it looks like I am still doing children's church.

6. I came across a new site that I like a lot. Of course, some of you will love it and some of you will hate it. I think it is probably one of those sites that you can't sit on the fence for. You can see it to the right under my links. If you've been here before, you'll know which one is new - otherwise, you'll have to click them all. ha ha.

7. I think Pup Dog is mighty confused. He pees in the floor and then scratches the door.

8. I am glad this is only a three day week (yesterday, today, and tomorrow) because I am so incredibly tired.

9. That's the hard thing about church on Thursday nights. It starts at 7, we get home around 9, and we get up at 5 the following morning. The kids are exhausted and so am I.

10. The Cop Magnet's birthday is this weekend.

11. I am so glad I don't have a daughter - because if she pulled the same crap the cheerleaders in that town in Texas pulled (McKinney or North McKinney or something like that), they'd be sent to a convent...at the very least.

12. As you can see, I don't bother with resolutions. You can either change your life or not. The beginning of a new year has nothing to do with it.

13. I have two words for you: brrrr...snore.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:06 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    Week 8 of 10 wooohoo light at the end of the tunnel.

    Great list!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    boy do i agree with number 12!!! happy tt! great list! oh, and i too avoid public restrooms at all costs!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Sonny said…

    Interesting and nice list! I really enjoyed it!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    And I do like your blog design! And love woody!!!

    Hugs and Happy TT from Germany,
    Sonny
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    P.S: My TT is up too! Please visit! Sweet like Kitty

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Chickadee said…

    A staff infection from a public bathroom? Ewwww...poor baby! I've heard similiar things though.

    My 13 is up.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Great list! I have a thing about public bathrooms too. Eccch. #6 has piqued my interest...and i totally agree with 12. happy TT!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    good list!
    I stay away from public restrooms. I hope she will be okay!
    Have a wonderful Thursday!
    My TT is posted

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger alisonwonderland said…

    happy thursday! good luck with the class and with the children's church thing!

    i'm curious about #6. i guess i'll have to visit all your links . . . (BTW "but i digress" is one i already visit regularly.)

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Allison - well then you know that one isn't it because she's been there on my links for a couple of weeks. :)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I saw that cheerleader thing. Those parents should be slapped around a bit, too. Who lets their kids act like that? Morons! Great list! Mine is up, too.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My hubby says if we ever have a daughter he's locking her up until she's 35. Everyone tells me boys are so much easier to raise - minus the mud, scrapes, and car accidents.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates