28 December 2006
I've got a secret...and other interesting tid bits..
I guess after I post it here, it won't be a secret anymore now will it? On top of that, I guess it really isn't much of a secret because the children and the husband already know. Nonetheless..well actually I guess part of it is a secret still. Top Secret

I have January 2nd off of work!! The attorneys I work for decided to give us the day off. The kids and husband know that. The boys go back to school January 2nd to make up one of the two snow days from the week after Thanksgiving.

Here's the secret part: after I take the boys to school, I am going home and taking a VERY long nap! Sleeping 3 I am turning off my cell (well, at least to vibrate - that way if the schools call for some reason I will know) and taking an undisturbed nap. Why? Because having a puppy in the house is worse than having a baby in the house. Also, because I've been very, very stressed and could use an undisturbed nap - you know, one where the kids don't come in every five minutes.

DS3 needs a new nickname. I am thinking Monkey Boy will suffice. I'll change the cast of characters later. Monkey

You just won't guess what he did last night. Okay, some of you might that actually know me. He got up on the top bunk and tried to swing down with a sheet...might I add that the sheet was unsecured? He received a nasty knock on the noggin. No swelling, no loss of consciousness, and no signs of a concussion. He just has a headache.

1 Little Monkey jumping on the bed
He fell off and hit his head
He called for mama and mama said
What the hell'd you do that for?

No actually it was *ear piercing scream*, me doing Olympic style leaps over various furniture and dogs, all sorts of nasty scenarios running through my mind, and finding him up and walking while holding his head, and DS1 laughing.

I so need a vacation - one where people play Canasta...
posted by -atomik kitten @ 2:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates