12 January 2007
I hate insomnia
Went to bed at midnight last night...got up about 3:30 this morning. All I could dream about was that stupid final memo that is due by the 17th. I spent yesterday reviewing my notes. I have a half day at work.

The Bry-onicle might be having a little buddy sleep over that he knows from school. The Cop Magnet thinks he might know the mom from high school because she "sounded familiar". Well, it's not like anyone leaves this town for good that was raised here...me? I'm an implant from Oklahoma City. That's probably why I work there - that...and I couldn't find a job in Norman.

The sleep over is pending on the ice storm. It's just amazing to me that we can go from a fire danger in 65-70 degree weather (which is unusual but not compared to last year) with 25-40 MPH wind to an ice storm in the course of 24 hours. It's not incredibly bad out right now. I've taken Pup Dog out twice to potty. It is starting to mist.

Technically the storm shouldn't start until tonight, but this is Oklahoma we are talking about.. So, Bry-onicle's sleep over might turn into a play date. His buddy lives out in the boon-docks of Noble (lots of hilly roads) and we don't want to chance it with the ice.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 4:39 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    Ohhhhh been there done that - I have been sleeping relatively well for the last couple of weeks...oh great now I have jinxed it....

    Oh and my 8 year old son likes Bionicles too

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger GoldFish said…

    funny that it happened with you so late.lol. i mean these days insomnia is a problem of the relatively younger generation. it happens rather early in life.idiots like me have suffered from it even though im just 15.lol.
    hey. lets link each other. im linkin u..

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said…

    My oldest is missing out on a planned sleep-over tonight due to weather concerns. It was at the other kid's house, but I'd like my family all in one place if we're going to get stuck at home. It's my house that's out in the hilly boonies-but not in Noble.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Cheeky - get yourself some Lexapro and Restoril. You'll go to sleep. ROTFLOL. The doc put me back on Lexapro... The Bry-onicle said way to go on figuring out his nickname. LOL

    Joy - stop consuming so much caffiene and get off the computer. ;) Actually, I've suffered from insomnia since I was about your age. I hope yours will improve over time. Thanks for linking to me. I'll try and get your link up in the next day or two.

    Melessa - how many stop lights do you have? I only have one...and I thought I was going to have to punch someone to get my hands on a bag of kitty litter at the local grocery store. LOL Not for my drive way - for my cats. The Grocery Getter did relatively well in the weather.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates