11 November 2007
Just shoot me now and get it over with

Okay, so apparently I don’t have shin splints, like I said earlier, but the way it hurt all freaking night long (to the point that the pain nauseated me), this thing has to be broken.

We had a great time at Jim’s and Terra’s house. The kids had a great time. The only thing I hated was that they were already showing “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. It isn’t even Thanksgiving yet for heaven’s sake!! So now I am catching up on my DVR again…watching Cops from last night. I was up all night on the couch and finally went and got in bed about five this morning to no avail. I started with a $700 pay check, but as of right now I am down to $19 after paying bills. I am pretty sure I have enough gas in my car to make it until The Cop Magnet gets paid next week, but I am not sure about The Cop Magnet’s car or groceries or anything else.

All I have to do is ask and I know that my in laws will help us out with groceries. They are so great. I love them so much. I love them more than my own parents, but you have to understand – I am the product of two drug addicts (one of which was an alcoholic).

Here is another Sunday that I will be missing church. My foot just hurts too much. I really do think that the devil is out to get me. I am not the type of Pentecostal that says or thinks that the devil is hiding behind every bush or tree either. Yet since I published my short book on how to witness to a Wiccan, things have just gone to crap. I’ve been in a car wreck, the power cord to my lap top burnt up, and now on top of it all I have a broken ankle. We can’t even figure out exactly how I managed to break it.

I didn’t even get to go to my niece’s birthday party yesterday because it hurts so bad. Coming back from Jim’s I puked twice and puked three more times once we got home. The Darvocet just isn’t helping so I broke down and took a loratab and that still didn’t help. I just don’t know how much more pain I can take.

I only have a four day week (yeah!) but I have to walk (well hop since it’s crutches) from the parking lot to the OMU. Now that is going to stink. Can’t they just cut my foot off? I can’t afford to park in the garage (that’s like $14 a day).

Guess I am going to go check my email.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 10:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh...You are truly worse off then me...and that's hard to believe...just take a breath..and then scream WTF...I don't feel comfortable doing that but I'm told it works....


    mauniejames

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I hate pain. I know what you are going through. There must be something the doctor can do for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates