15 July 2007
I Dig Jesus
I was tagged by Ang to do this...and I am so stoked about it!!

Here are the Rules:
* Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
* Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
* Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1. I dig that He did not come to judge the world. He came to save it. As a Christian, that is something that we must remember. It is in the book of John...14th chapter I think.

2. I dig that He loves children. It didn't matter to Him that His schedule was thrown off (if it was at all considering He is all knowing) because the children wanted to be with him.

3. I dig that He tells us not to be like the hypocrites when it comes to fasting and praying. There are just some things that should remain between the individual and God.

4. I dig that Jesus cried in the Garden of Gethsemene. He was God manifested in the flesh, and He had the same feelings we can have. He was tempted at one point, He cried, and He wanted the cup to pass from Him...nonetheless He asked for God's will to be done.

5. I dig that He was straight forward. He used a lot of parables, but He told it like it was. Love God with all your heart, love your neighbor, and do not judge. We will know the false prophets by their fruit and we will know God by His voice.

I really wanted to add number six - because He died for ME...and if you knew what I was like before Him, you would have thought me unsaveable. I was a walking self destruct button.

I tag.....

Coach J
Mix
Praise Fiddler
Gigi
Carrie

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:27 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If the pictures are accurate, I also dig the fact he looks like the guys in ZZ Top ;)

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I like your list. By all means add the sixth one.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I got your tag!! Give me a few days, and I'll do it.
    Great list you've got there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates