12 July 2007
Grumble II
I saw this slogan on myspace today:

Clinton lied to America and killed no one.

Bush lied to America and killed thousands.

Look, I don't like Bush. I voted for him, but he's definitely just digging a deeper hole to bury himself in. However, the sentence about Clinton is incorrect.

Clinton did kill thousands...unless everyone else cries amnesia - it was Clinton that ordered the bombing of Serbia during a *civil war* that we had no business sticking our nose in to (and I think it's time to bring our troops home from Iraq, too). Clinton was also offered bin Laden on a silver platter. Did he take it? No. The result? 9/11.

I love it when people try to lie. Either they do it on purpose hoping no one does their research or is too lazy to do anything but just accept it or they are ignorant and didn't do any of their own research and just passed it on.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 10:32 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Knowledge is power...it's too bad so many in this country lack it. You are right about Clinton. It's about time I went to a blog that actually told the truth.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I think more often than not people will accept as truth anything that agrees with them.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Well, my favorite doctor, it is agreeable to me to be rich..so can we make that true? LOL

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Deborah Hooper said…

    People often define truth as being what they think. For instance, Pentecostals say they are Apostolic, but our church services are nothing like in the book of Acts. And you know I am Pentecostal.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Let us not forget how Clinton brutally murdered morals in this country.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Well, that's what she was trying to do...compare oranges to apples (adultery to war). You just can't do that in politics. I know adultery is hideous, but you can't compare that to war (as far as killing goes) which is why I brought up Serbia.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates