23 February 2007
Could you hear the wind whistle through my ears?
It is sad when you PMS without the proper female reproductive organs...did you hear the wind whistle through my ears as this conversation went totally over my head with my good friend Sis. G?

Me: great. i can't take nonverbal communication next semester. Angry 6 it is only 2 credits. i need five. so now i am stuck taking something i hate.

Sis. G.: I can't even pronounce it.

Me: yes i am whiny. i am PMSing without the proper female body parts.

Sis. G.: aww

Me: pronounce what [taking] social problems.

Sis. G.: the class you cant take lol

Me: trust me, they don't want my views on immigration

Sis. G.: oh my bad

Me: Laughing

Sis. G.: nonverbal. I thought you said something else, and I made a pun.

Me: Laughingi get it now!! that's pretty funny.


Yeah, I'm having an incredibly "blonde" night and I'm not even blonde.

I am so stupid sometimes.
That's Stupid!

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:28 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope all is well in your world today and I am wishing you one filled with magic and moonbeams.

    Don't shoot me woman, but you have been tagged over at my blog. It's a great cause to safegard our kids on the net. Don't usually do these, but this one was worth it.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Okie dokie.. I won't shoot you...but can I think about shooting you? LOL I am headed out to a b-day party right now. I'll hit it later.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hey, i have my blond moments and I'm not even blond. Maybe i should say i am having a gray moment. i have lots of that!;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates