23 February 2007
How people found me this week
Google:

mix drink monkey butt
what to do when an abscess ruptures dental
child neglect beat starve abandon
midget strippers
my cat keeps coughing hard vomit puke
85 Miss Fatty
Oklahoma
homemade deicer
"mckinney north high school" + cheerleaders + pics
camoflauge paneling
loratab 7.5
i am sooooo bored
rednek pictures

Technorati:

Britney Spears

It's kinda scary to read Britney Spears, Loratab, mixed drinks, and puking in the same post, isn't it? Okay, and camo paneling too because she is just as white trash as the rest of us southerners. Maybe it is because we have to take it to put up with her (when really we don't have to put up with her)..between her ex-husband and her "adoring" public...that's probably the reason why she needs rehab. Pull it together girl (even though you have no real talent and your mama groomed you for this your whole life)! You're a mother now and that is the most important job on the face of this planet. Screw the comeback. Screw your ex. Screw your public. Start focusing on your sons. Unless, of course, you want to be the next live trial on CourtTv. Abuse. Suicide (what to do with the body). Neglect. All things unsavory in parenthood.

Don't get me wrong - a little bit of unsavory probably keeps us sane. When the unsavory starts to affect your children, you got a problem. A big one.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 7:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates