31 January 2007
Thirteen random thoughts
1. Loratab is a beautiful thing despite the fact that it makes me hyper.
2. I don't think I like having a class seminar on Wednesday evening. I have Family Law and it is difficult to know the answers when I haven't had time to read the material (since class starts on Wednesday).
3. I am a little worried about my job. I know I don't really have a cause to be. I have my notes from my doctor and the dentist. I'm just a worrier.
4. I love orange juice. I am walking something on the History channel about oranges.
5. I have no idea why I am watching a special on oranges.
6. I've started cross-stitching again. Really, I've never quit. I just sit it down for extreme periods of time. I've been working on the same piece for about three years.
7. This is possibly my most boring TT ever. If not, it runs a close race.
8. Sad to think that I am looking forward to watching American Idol tonight. There will be five young people from Oklahoma on.
9. We are discussing valid and invalid marriages in class. Someone said what happens in vegas stays in vegas. I said, "Sure unless you are my aunt and get caught. Then it follows you home."
10. I am a tired, tired girl.
11. I watched Red Dragon the other night. I was not impressed. The book was way better. The Cop Magnet wanted to know if I wanted to watch Silence of the Lambs. I'm afraid it's going to suck. I've read the book.
12. I think I need to warm up my nachos.
13. Forgive me if I don't get around to visiting the TT'ers that visit me tomorrow. I'll get to your site, I promise....hopefully by the weekend. Thanks for reading my boring TT.

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 7:53 PM  
16 Comments:
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    I like orange juice too!
    Thanks for visiting my Sunflower blog and welcome back anytime!

    I will Exercise for Comments!
    Sunflower

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Don't worry about commenting, silly! Happy TT, I hope you feel better soon.

    BTW, I like Darvocet, LOL!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not a orange juice person. I like my green tea.

    I'm up too.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    i didn't like red dragon either. but i loved loved loved silence of the lambs! although i didn't read the book. hope you feel better!! happy tt!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Wylie Kinson said…

    I came. I read. I laughed.
    Hope you feel better!

    ...and Silence of the Lambs was VERY good.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    I dont think it was boring at all....Happy TT!!!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger JHS said…

    Silence of the Lambs was good. My husband and I went to a matinee and were virtually the only people in the theatre. There were a couple of times when we laughed out loud. And the place echoed. Added to the creepiness.

    And your list wasn't boring!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Rashenbo said…

    Lol... I'm not a big fan of Oranges... I don't think I'd be able to sit and watch a show about them either :)

    I liked the book Red Dragon and I liked the original movie better than I liked the remake.

    Thanks for your list. I hope you get too feeling better soon!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Gattina said…

    Don't worry that happens to everybody a leak of ideas ! Will be better next week !

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Random thoughts are wonderful things - I enjoyed your list! #5. is funny!

    I hope everything's okay with your job ...

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Nothing boring about your post. Just hope you are feeling better. And, I love oranges. They are good for you. We usually eat one a night.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Nothing boring here, just real life. And I read your post about Ana too. I am a recovering anorexic, (much like a recovering alcoholic, I believe I will never be free of the pull and seduction of anorexia) and I know the battles. Thanks for trying to get that message out.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    I'll give you an hint about movie/series and book! See the movies first, than read the book!! The oposite always seems to dissapointed me!!
    my tt are up

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I came to your blog and read the Ana-post first. Wow...

    This TT isn't boring at all. Little things like these are also nice to get to know someone better.
    My TT is about music preferences.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Loratab - weee. Doing my first Ambian now and OMG!!! You're suppossed to take this and go to sleep. Pfffft - you're too stoned to go to sleep. It shuts your entire mind up and damn - it's quiet in here. I think I like this new scription. Weeee!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Yeah, I can't take Ambien. It doesn't make me tired. I have one heck of a liver. I am on Restoril. It doesn't make me tired but I can stay asleep once I fall asleep. Except last night...because I feel like I've been punched in the face.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates