24 January 2007
Thirteen Jokes
1. What do you call a sheep without legs? A cloud. Counting Sheep

2. What do you call pink fluff? Pink fluff.

3. What do you call blue fluff? Pink fluff holding its breath.

4. Why did the sucker cross the road? Because it was stuck to the chicken. Chicken

5. Why don't aliens eat clowns? Because they taste funny. Alien 3

6. What is invisible and smells like carrots? A rabbit fart. Rabbit

7. Once upon a time, two muffins were baking in the oven. The first muffin says, "Man it's hot in here!" The second one says, "Oh my word!! A talking muffin!" OMG

8. One day a redneck farmer goes to the farmer's market and asks, "Do you have any donkeys?" The man says, "Yes, but we call them asses." "Okay, and I need a rooster too, do you have any?" "Yes, but we call them cockrells. Will that do?" "Yes, gimme one of those too." When he got home he found that both of his animals behaved badly. He called his wife and said, "You bend down and grab my cock while I slap my ass!"

9. What's the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

10. Why do gorillas have big nostrils? Because they have big fingers. Monkey

11. What's the difference between an extreme feminist and a pitt bull? Lipstick. Puppy Dog Eyes

12. I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time. (Sorry, I ran out of short jokes) La La La

13. Do you need a license to be that ugly? Pulling Faces
posted by -atomik kitten @ 7:56 PM  
20 Comments:
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    I am going to share number 5 with my students this morning!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Carina said…

    Number 6 is one of my all-time personal favorites. Here's another short one. You can make it 12 if you want.

    What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind before it hits your windshield?

    His rump

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahaha, those are too cute! Number 10 is my favorite.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said…

    Ha, #8 is hilarious! (Speaking from redneck country) Happy TT! Joely

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hee hee! The gorilla one made me giggle. Thanks for posting these, there are some I had forgotten about... my daughter is in the joke faze, LOL! I really love the rabbit fart one.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Bwahahaaa! So funny - #5 is one of my all-time faves =)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, funny, funny! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    You perked up my day quite nicely with these. Thanks!

    And thanks for stopping by West of Mars; glad to see you there. Come by more often and have a great TT!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Janean said…

    ROFL! HOW funny! THanks for the smiles. Great theme, too!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rashenbo said…

    Hehehhe, those are cute! :) Thanks for the chuckles. Happy Thursday.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Great jokes, thanks for a good laugh!
    My TT lists 13 of my favourite goddess & fantasy artists.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger K said…

    Those are funny! And I love the little monkey icon beneath #10 on your list

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Thanks for the laughs! Thanks for dropping by mine, too :)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute! maybe i will use some of these on my students also.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    Ok the muffin joke is hysterical!!! Love it! Great list, I love silly jokes. Have a happy!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the jokes, and the illustrations too!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute! I liked those!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    Funny list. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.

    I will Exercise for Comments!
    Sunflower

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Cute list!
    hahahaha!
    Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
    My TT is posted.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny list. A Joke list is a great idea.

    Happy TT

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates