16 January 2007
The only night I watch American Idol...
Because we can have some good family fun and laugh at the poor yokels on TV. I don't know what's worse...the ones that don't make it and think they should have made it (that obviously have NO talent) or the ones who brought their family that thinks they should have made it (and it is obvious they have no talent). Really, are they that blind and tone deaf? Ignoring

Okay - short conversation during American Idol between The Cop Magnet and Bry-onicle.

The cowboy guy was on... Doof

TCM: What is he doing?!

B: Uhhh...I think that's called not winning American Idol.

Dang - that boy is smart.

So later the number one fan came on...you know, the big ole' girl with the vocal performance degree. Give her an A for effort, I guess, but The Cop Magnet was coming in here and Bry-onicle was eating tater tots. The Cop Magnet proceeded to grab two tater tots and try to stick them in his ears to stop the bleeding.

I'll admit, I don't have the best voice. I did participate in "selected" choir in high school - but I wasn't the chick doing solos. You won't even hear me singing a solo in church. A joyful noise is one thing...but it says make it unto the Lord, not make a fool of yourself unto the church.

We sing and goof off here at home - you won't see me doing it in public.

What about Shakira's twin...doing her little "shake" at the end of Kiss?

Scary. This show is so freaking scary. Eek

What's with the rocker at the end? Singing the Fuel song...songs like a horrid mix between strep throat and severe constipation. Even I can sing that song decently (it's not a hard song) without putting the wonder of if I'm contagious into a room. Not that I sing in public - those days are long gone. I don't even play my fiddle anymore. He looks like a dancing queen all right.. Okay, I'm sorry. That's just mean. Panic
posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I Biggest Fan... Why do they lie about musical training, WHY? We know it's a lie, people... we watch crime shows ya know, LOL! I don't think the Shakira wanna be shold have made it. You can't go around singing like someone else, it doesn't work *cough cough, Fuel Guy* He looked like he was in pain singing, and I don't believe for one minute that that is his actual singing voice, let alone him being in a band.

    And what about the Cowardly Lion chick, that was just scary.

    I was just telling my husband last night that as far as friends and family of these idots, your darn if you do, darned if you don't.

    If you tell your friend/family member that they stink, save themselves the humiliation- OR if you pretend that they are the best singer ever... Either way they are going to get hurt. What's the lessor of two evils in that situation? The only difference is you would be the one doing the hurting, possibly saving them from being tormented for the rest of their life for being "the white guy who tried to rap a Snoop Dogg song with a Barney puppet while standing on his head."

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I think Cowardly Lion knew she wasn't going to make it.

    I did hear several people that would do well on Broadway.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates