23 December 2006
Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged
Father Christmas 4

1. Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?

2. Amnesia - I Don't Remember if I'll be Home for Christmas

3. Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

4. Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

5. Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Kings Disoriented Are

6. Paranoid - Santa Claus is Coming to Get Us

7. Borderline Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll Not Tell You Why

8. Full Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting You on an Open Fire

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

10. Agoraphobia - I Heard Bells on Christmas Day but Wouldn't Leave My House

11. Senile Dementia - Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and I Burned the House Down

13. Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14. Attention Deficit Disorder - We Wish You...Hey Look! It's Snowing!
posted by -atomik kitten @ 1:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I must have manacs all around me. Then again I do live in a trailer park. Tonight I think we're going to ride around and take photos of Trailer Park Festive Light Scenes.

    How much do you wanna bet I can find some strange rendition of Baby Jesus in a Nascar, Crew Pit Manger Scene getting new tires? The odds are quite high.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    I have seen this a couple of times this season and I love it every time I read it....

    Merry Christmas!! I hope Santa is good to you

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger me said…

    For a moment I thought you were singing about me! Great post :-)

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger me said…

    Oh and I forgot to mention that I mentioned your blog on Snark the News :-)

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    You did? I see me as a reader! :) And a proud reader at that!! Well, gotta run - two youngest are trying to take each other's fingers off at the air hockey table...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates