22 December 2006
Come hither!!
DS 3 to Pup Dog: Come hither, boy! Dog

DS3 to me: Mom, we need to go to Target and buy the dog some diapers.

Me: Puppies don't need diapers.

DS3 to Pup Dog: You are my baby and I'll love you forever. New Baby

Me to DS3: Then don't complain when you have to clean up his pee.

DS3 to Pup Dog: Lay down, my little baby, and go to sleep. Sleeping 3

DS1 to all: Rock a bye baby on the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will rock. Sleeping 5

Your guess is as good as mine as to where he heard come hither from. DS1 suspects it came from Spongebob - something about traveling back in time.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 7:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates