24 October 2006
Some days it just isn't worth gnawing through the leather straps...
I forgot to tell you all about this...and it was pretty funny too.

Friday night The Cop Magnet cooked = going through the drive thru at McDonald's.

So this is how it went down.

TCM: I need a kids' meal with a cheeseburger and chocolate milk.

DT: Okay.

TCM: I need another kids' meal with chicken nuggets. The one with the six pieces. Make that one with a Dr. Pepper.

DT: Okay.

TCM: My wife wants the double quarter pounder value meal [author note: so much for the fast food fast]. No ketcup and no mustard.

Me: I don't want pickles either.

TCM: Okay (to me). (To DT:) On the double quarter pounder with cheese, can you put the pickles on the side?

DT: [dead air]

Me: I don't want pickles.

TCM (quietly): Yeah, I know. I just want to see what they're going to do.

DT: [to someone else] Dude, how do I put pickles on the side?

They left the pickles off my burger, thank goodness. They gave my husband a small container filled with pickles.

I kind of felt bad for the kid that took our order. I don't think he quite realized that we could hear him. DS1 said, "How hard can it be? You just put them, like, not on the burger."
posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:56 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Always Faith said…

    HA! thats great! drive thrus can be the most funny and the most exasperating places in the world. LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates