28 October 2006
Rest...Fo' Real?
Okay, so that's just a really, really bad joke. My internist (my PCP wasn't in today) put me on Restoril. He thinks that a cycle of it will help me break this not sleeping cycle. He put me on what he considers a high dose for such a small girl (and I've lost two more pounds). He said to tell my husband that if I am unwakeable and pee on myself then it might be a good idea to get a lower dose. Gee - you think? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

He said the curve in my back is getting worse and he is surprised that I am not hurting more. He wanted to know if I've been doing the back exercises. No, but I've been running three times a week. I was told to quit that. I said I'd cut down but I won't quit.

I have to go back in a month.

Today is DS3's sixth birthday. I'll post more about that later. Right now I am headed out to get his birthday present.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 10:05 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Matthew 11:28
    Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

    Praying for you in Jesus name!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Happy Birthday DS3. Our 5th anniversary today and we went down to the church for a PUmpkin patch festival and hayride for Katie. She loved it - but gosh, she is so bad!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    So did you have to break out the plastic sheets and pee on yourself or anything nutty?

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Nothing even close...although I did spend Sunday fighting over the toilet with DS3! We both decided to have a puking contest...unplanned. He won.

    The phenergan straight knocked me out. Went to sleep about 4 yesterday when Sis F dropped DS1 home from church and DH got home. Got up when my alarm went off this AM at 5:30.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a way to celebrate post-bday! :) belated happy birthday to the little one!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates