09 August 2007
No, really?! You think?!
For all of the hard core femi-nazis out there...

Women and younger ladies aren't sexual objects because men can't keep their mouths shut. Apparently people are now starting to realize that the women who dress like sluts don't do it because a man is making them (that would be true oppression). They do it because they look up to such social retards as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsey Lohan.

Well now the study is saying that looking up to such people is taking a toll on the mental health of young girls. Well, no joke!

Christian women - I don't care what denomination you are... Get off your duffs, start dressing like a lady (if you don't already - and daisy dukes does not a lady make), and start a mentoring group for young girls in your church or community. We can reverse the cycle. We just have to quit complaining about it and just do it.

Labels: ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:57 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said…

    I'm right there with ya on this! And so are the teenaged girls I work with every week at church.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    It's terrible how people dress these days....absolutely terrible...

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Just yesterday we were driving by a local church and happened to notice what appeared to be some of the church members out in the church yard playing volleyball. As we got closer we noticed that the men were shirtless and wearing shorts and most of the women were wearing swimsuits - some of them 2 pieces! Then as we were driving directly by we saw that they were actually playing mud volleyball! We could not believe our eyes. I was completely dumbfounded that a church would behave this way. No wonder so many people are turned off by Christianity. If most of the churches nowadays behave like the rest of the world then what makes them different enough to have something to offer? I believe that these so called "modern-day" christians are major contributers to the unbelief in this world. No wonder kids today are struggling to find proper role models when they can't even find it in the churches!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates