17 February 2007
Because everyone is entitled to my opinion...
Want to know my opinion? Email me the news story! 2 Cents 2

Britney Spears shaves her head...

First, why is this considered news? Confused 7 Don't we have better things to discuss as a society besides whether or not some woman shaves her head? Why is this higher on the list at Fox News than the American soldier that got 8 years for killing an Iraqi? She looks better than Sinead O'Connor, at least (and the Pope aint mad at her!).

Second, I'll take the tacky route...I'll say she shaved it so that when she pukes from partying, she won't need anyone to hold her hair!! I bet that's one job no one wanted - no matter what it paid. Talk about a lackey... Hysterical 4

Third, the real reason she probably cut it off is because she was blonde. Now, this isn't to say that blondes are so dumb they don't know when to quit cutting. Rather, she dyed her hair black for goodness sake. She either (a) came to her senses or (b) damaged her hair so badly that it was falling out anyway.

Wind up computers for third world children

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the term (or in this case read the term) third world children? Don't you think of the starving little child with a distended belly? While I realize that those probably aren't the only kind of children considered to be from a third world country, I can't help but wonder why a computer with a rip cord places more precedence over say, I don't know....a cure for cancer or a hospital to treat dysentery...or maybe some lessons in agriculture - or people to study agricultural development... I could keep going on things that third world children need besides a computer.


Bow To The Fox

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:05 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    hahah! honestly, i don't know how fox news or any other news organization has time for any other news like, say, the war, what between anna nicole and britney spears. the two top stories in the world!! team coverage!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thumbs down for sure!

    http://thumbwarz.com

    rest of the world seems to think so too!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    She's going to get a lot of laughs at her for doing that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates