09 November 2006
Thirteen Random Thoughts
1. I can't seem to make blogger behave today.
2. This term I am taking Legal Research and Writing for Paralegals and Interpersonal Communications.
3. I almost had a panic attackw hen I saw the size of the research and writing book.
4. Now that I've read three chapters, it's not so intimidating.
5. I am actually reading a novel for fun. I used to do it all the time but just kind of got out of the habit when the kids were really small. DS1 reads practically all the time.
6. This weekend is the UPCI's Oklahoma Ladies Retreat in Tulsa. I want to go for at least Friday.
7. Sooners against the Red Raiders this Saturday. I'm at a total loss. I love my Sooners but I love the Red Raiders, too. Either way, for me it will be bitter sweet.
8. During the two weeks I was really sick, I went from 121 to 118.
9. I forgot my lunch at home today and I am too cheap to eat out.
10. Only 45% of registered voters turned out in Oklahoma for mid term elections.
11. I wasn't even ID'd when I went to vote (how scary is that).
12. We still use paper ballots here.
13. I've been having some severe mood swings / personality switches since I've been sick. They are getting better now that I am recovering but they were brutal. I pretty much holed myself up completely last weekend after my little stay at urgent care.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 8:05 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good post..thanks for participating..NO ids when you vote?

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    we never get IDed when we vote unless you're a first timer. Great TT

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Karla Porter Archer said…

    random thoughts are fun to read! It's so funny to stop and take note of the things flying through my mind!

    Blessings,
    Karla

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger JAM said…

    In my part of Florida, we have paper ballots on which we color in the 'egg' next to the person's name, like a school's standardized test.

    I was asked for both my voter reg. card, and my driver's license. I don't know if that's required here though. I didn't protest, just handed them over. As long as I get to vote...

    Great list, good luck with school. I didn't mind massive books, just having to carry them.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    I hope your studies go weel.

    Have a great Thursday!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Colleen Gleason said…

    Wow! So glad you're reading a novel for fun. A most important thing to do. :-D

    But you didn't tell us which one, and so now inquiring minds (ie, mine) want to know!

    Thanks for coming by my TT!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said…

    Sorry to hear that you were sick but I always say BBBI - Better Body By Illness - either way I will take it!

    I am visiting from blogging chicks - I will be back

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Sadie said…

    This may make me weird, but I really liked research and writing in law school.

    Yeah, it probably does make me weird.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    I very much LOVE legal research. Have had to do some of it myself lately, with my lawyer's guidance. It's amazing what's available on the internet these days, too.

    I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy! ;)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I'm swinging, but at least for now I'm still hanging. Not a good time. Great 13.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I hope you are feeling better! happy TT:O)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates