31 October 2007
Someone actually called me judgmental...
Wait, though, until you hear the reason why. This person is on a mom's site googled her nickname (I use practicalchick or practical chick for everything so I am pretty easy to find online LOL). She was upset that her profile, her messages (and thus every thing she said about her hubby negative) would be able to be found by him if he was to try and find it.

My response was pretty simple - something along the lines of don't say anything to anyone about your hubby that you wouldn't want him to say about you to someone else...but that is just my opinion.

The last three words, to me, are the key words. She responded to me that if he found it then screw it, he deserved to know. My thought - that I did NOT post was that if the problem was that bad why not go to him instead of a bunch of people that you know nothing of?

Some other person said I was being "judgmental" because more than 50% of marriages end in divorce...gee - I wonder why. If was was being nagged, harped on, put down, etc etc - I wouldn't hang around either because it is pretty obvious I could never please you in any fashion.

Yeah - me living by the golden rule and loving the First Amendment and following God's rule about not nagging (hey - I understand that everyone needs to vent from time to time)...that makes me "judgmental". What do you think about it?

Labels: , ,

posted by -atomik kitten @ 6:52 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think if that's the definition of judgmental then I'm glad I'm no longer the only judgmental person I know. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates