09 March 2007
Chelsea Handler
Okay, I so should have become a stand up comedienne. I wanted to do that but I didn't think I was that funny and then there's the whole audience thing.

We are watching Comedy Central presents Chelsea Handler. She isn't funny in the traditional sense, but she has the dry sense of humor I've ever seen. Devil 7

For instance, she talked about how everyone has internet access...and how her cleaning lady doesn't have a car but she has a web site and a weekly podcast. She said, "What could Florincia have to talk about weekly?"

I was thinking maybe that should have been my angle for my cleaning business..screw the catchy name; I should have advertised myself as "The cleaning lady that speaks English fluently!" And yes...I did just go there.

She also talked about how it drives her crazy to hear women talk about not being able to lose their baby fat...and the baby is like seven years old. "Put the taco down." I have maybe...ten more pounds of "baby weight" to lose. The problem is that if I lose it, I'll be down to like 110 pounds and I'll look like I could eat a cheerio from the inside out. I told The Cop Magnet that at least I didn't gain it in my butt, hips, and at least my arms don't keep waving my hand stops. Of course, I wish I would have kept the C cups I had during my pregnancy.

I forgot how much I like stand up comedy. Massive Hug

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said…

    I miss the c-cups too. And mine isn't baby fat anymore. It's just fat. :>(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates