07 February 2007
How to save your sanity...
Never, ever, ever give a puking child a red Popsicle. Although you may remember why the vomit is red, it will slip his mind. Then he gets upset...and then he keeps puking and dry heaving no matter how many times you tell him the red is from the Popsicle he ate.

Don't worry about all the crap you should be doing that won't get done. Kids are only small for a very short time (despite the fact it feels like they will never grow up and quit puking on your couch). Who took care of you when you puked every where at the age of six? Sick kids want mama.

If you can't grow an additional set of arms, consider locking Pup Dog in the bathroom so you don't have to worry about slipping in a puddle of pee while dashing to the bathroom to get another wet rag.

Let God be God. Despite it all, He will never fail or forsake.
posted by -atomik kitten @ 4:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh, poor kid! My daughter is the same way, she gets nauseated and shakes when she is upset... once she starts its hard to stop her. I will keep you guys in my prayers!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Christie O. said…

    oh my goodness! good to know about the red popsicle!! i hope they feel better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates