21 November 2007
Jesus IS God
This was sent to me via email from Pastor Carl Davis. It just makes me want to shout!

~Jesus Is God~
Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Psalms 100:3 says, "know ye the Lord He is God." And in John 20:28, Thomas answered Jesus and said, "My Lord and my God." There are not three distinct persons in the Godhead as it has been taught for many hundred years. There is one and that one is Jesus. Lets see what the bible says, and what it says is what we all must accept, if we are to obtain that one and only plan of salvation.

Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:14-17 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, who created the heavens and the earth, Jesus or God?

Genesis 49:10; Hebrews 7:14 If Jesus is not God Almighty, when will the Lord sprang out of the Tribe of Juda?

I Kings 22:19; Revelations 4:2 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, how many is setting on the throne? Psalms 45:6; Philippians 2:11.

Isaiah 7:14; St. Matthew 1:23 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, then who is Immanuel?

Isaiah 45:23; Philippians 2:11 If Jesus Christ is not God almighty, who, then shall we bow to? Jesus or God.

Isaiah 45:15-21; Titus 2:13
If Jesus Christ is not God almighty, then who is our savior?

Isaiah 9:6 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, when will Isaiah's prophecy come to pass?

Numbers 24:16-17 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, when will Balaam's prophecy come to pass?

St. Matthew 4:7 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, why, when the devil was tempting Jesus, "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God"?

Luke 1:68 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, when will the Lord God of Israel visit his people to redeem them?

Acts 7:59
If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, why did Steven call God by His name and Said,"Lord Jesus"?

I John 5:20 If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty, who is the True God?

St Mark 10:18, St John 10:14 If Jesus is not God, then we must say that He is not good.

Acts 9:5 Did God lie when he told Saul that he is Jesus?

Deuteronomy 32:4, I Corinthians 10:4 If Jesus is not God, who is the Rock? Jesus Christ or God

St. John 20:28 Did Thomas lie when he said to Jesus, "My Lord and My God?

I Timothy 3:16 If Jesus is not God, when did God come in the Flesh?

I John 3:16; St. John 3:16; I Peter 3:18 If Jesus Christ is not God, when did God lay down His life?

St John 14:9 There is only one Father, Malachi 2:10, and if Jesus Christ is not God Almighty. why did he say to Philip, "When you see Me you see the Father"?

I have used only a small number of bible scripture to proclaim the fact that Jesus Christ is god Almighty and besides He, there is no other God or God like person. All bible scripture beyond Genesis 3:15 including the old and new testaments supports only one fact, and that is, God Almighty was to come and did come (manifest) in the flesh, I Tim. 3:16, to offer that perfect sacrifice. which enabled the human family, through remission and redemption, to once again have God's Law rewritten in their hearts.

For those of Us, who have been given the knowledge to understand the mystery of the Godhead, regardless of where we go in the scripture we see only one God and that one God's salvation name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

To further make this thing understandable let me give you some more scripture to support the Oneness of God's Throne:

Isaiah 43:10 "That ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He, before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me".

Deuteronomy 32;29 "See now that I, even I, am He and there is no god with me".

Ecclesiastes 4:8 "There is One (God) alone and there's not a second.

Isaiah 42:8
"I am the Lord: That is my name and my glory will I not give to another".

Isaiah 44:8 "Is there a God beside me? Yea, There is no God; I know not any".

Isaiah 46:9 "I am God and there is none like me".

I Corinthians 8:4
"There is none other God but One".

No, there is not two, not three, not four, there is only one and Jesus said, "If you don't believe that I am He, ye shalt die in your sins". Our Lord Jesus told the devil "For it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and Him only shalt thou serve. Dear reader if you will just consider the Apostle's Doctrine, then God will give thee understanding in all things.

There were three manifestations of this ONE GOD, but many preachers do not understand them. "Howbeit, there is not in every man that knowledge". That one God was manifested as Father when he made everything. Some say that this is the first person of the Godhead, bur it is not so. When this same one god was manifested in the flesh as the Son of God, many say that this is the second person in the Godhead, but this also is not so. When he was manifested in the church as the Holy Ghost, others say that this is the third person in the Godhead, this is not so and is absolutely unscriptural, as there is no bible to support three person Godhead teachings.

If the human family could only understand the very first commandment given to Israel, they would also understand that there is only one person in the Godhead and that the Lord our God is ONE LORD. But, this wisdom and understanding is missing among the people, who have not been sent of God to preach the Gospel. Jesus said "I thank thee O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things, from the wise and prudent, and hath revealed them unto babes". Matthew 11:25.

Psalms 90:2; Revelations 1:18 If Jesus Christ is not God, then who is He that liveth, and was dead; and is alive evermore (everlasting) ?

Revelation 1:8
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty".
To God Be The glory, honor, and Praise Forever!

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 9:31 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Awesome! Did he actually write that? I'm copying this one to forward on to a couple preachers I know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates