04 April 2007
Poor kids...
They can't take me anywhere... I cannot be in public. Why you ask? Because I will embarrass them if they try to embarrass me.

After a hearty little fight in the easter candy aisle, we made it back up to the register. I look at Monkey Butt and say, "Hey - you wanna wrestle?" He says, "Yeah!" Bry-onicle says, "Me too!" The guy in line between me says, "Lady it looks to me like you got your hands full!"

So they both come at me at the same time (yes the line was long and we were bored). I grab Bry-onicle by the right arm and twist it behind his back and I catch Monkey Butt by the ear.

"Am I the winner? Do I win?" I taunt over and over.

"Yes! Yes!" they cry...

I turn around and look at the guy...

"Seems to me like they are the ones with their hands full...not me."

Bry-onicle says, "We can't take you anywhere without a scene..."

Labels:

posted by -atomik kitten @ 5:58 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    That's too funny, when I was a kid my mom used to wear weird things on her head and holler my name all across the store. Of course I never answered her LOL.

    I know this is off topic, but I posted my first TT (thursday thirteen) today. Tell me what you think :-D!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    That's the best part of being a parent! To embarrass our kids whenever possible. =O)

    On another note, the pet food recall is now covering some doggie biscuits. A neighbor of mine has asked for any recipes for them... I thought of you!

    Pay her a bloggy visit! (Georgia Peach)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: The Little Woman-atomik kitten
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I guess you'll learn about me by visiting this blog.

See my complete profile

B-List Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add Snippets to your site



________________
Add this to your site

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Babe Blinkies

Blinkies
Christian Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Family Blinkies

Blinkies
Mom Blinkies

MySpace Icons

Join Associated Content

Characters


  • The Cop Magnet - my husband
  • Bry-onicle - my 9 year old son that loves Bionicle
  • Monkey Butt - my 7 year old son that loves adventure
  • Squarepants Star - my 9 year old step-son that loves Spongebob
  • Nana Beachy - my MIL
  • Big Baldy - my older brother
  • Dumb Dog - my very dumb turkish sheep dog (Anatolian Shepherd)
  • FC15 - my cat that weighs 15 pounds
  • Pup Dog - Boomer, our American Boxer
  • Unkey Monkey - my 19 y.o. brother in law
  • The Little Miss - my 3 y.o. niece
  • Fatty McChuckles - USAF BIL, father of The Little Miss
  • Peg Leg - the wife of Fatty McChuckles and mom of The Little Miss
  • Grandpa - Grandpa Joe; my husband's grandfather
Previous Post


Archives

Links

Blog Rolls

Image hosting by TinyPic

Affiliates